Concerts start at 7 p.m. and usually last about 2 hours. Fee at the gate, starting at 5:15 pm, is $5.00/vehicle. Empire passes are honored at the gate. Bring a blanket, some chairs, some provisions and a smile. It’s going to be a fun summer in the Finger Lakes!
2018 Summer Concert Series
July 7, 2018 — Iron Horse
Southern rock. If you’re a fan of Skynyrd, Marshal Tucker, The Outlaws, and Stevie Ray Vaughn, you will love this band! First time on the Taughannock stage, come see this All American band on 4th of July weekend!
July 14, 2018 — Radio London
Come down to the park and relive the 60s with all of those danceable hits that you loved back then. Radio London plays the top 40 hits that we loved to sing along with on AM radio. Step back to a simpler time, stretch out on the lawn or get up and dance … it’s all about taking a break from stress. Come relax with friends!
July 21, 2018 — The Fall Creek Brass Band
If you haven’t see this high energy, fun loving band, you don’t know what you’re missing. After numerous requests from our concertgoers in the know, we look forward to having them on our stage. This will be a fun night with classic big band hits and more … much more. A party not to be missed!
July 28, 2018 — Jorge and Caribe Band Allstars
This is one of the most requested bands we’ve had over the years. Their Latin Jazz music is always high energy and will pack the dance floor in front of the stage. Salsa, Merengue and Samba dance music; as much fun to watch as it is to dance.
August 4, 2018 — Answer the Muse
Soulful, theatrical, original; Answer the Muse is new to the Taughannock series, bringing their uplifting and inspiring original music to the concert stage. The band has played throughout the Northeast and released their third CD titled “now”.
August 11, 2018 — The Burns Sisters
Yes, they’re back! One of the most requested bands to ever grace the Taughannock concert stage. The sisters sing American folk and pop music, and helped make our concert series the place to be on Saturday evenings.
August 18, 2018 — GoGone
Another first timer to the Taughannock State, one of the most popular bands in the Ithaca area playing their own original music.
August 25, 2018 — Annual Movie Under the Stars
- Steve Southworth & the Rockabilly Rays (July 1)
- The Sim Redmond Band (July 8)
- Lil’ Anne and Hot Cayenne (July 15)
- The Ageless Jazz Band (July 22)
- The Small Kings (July 29)
- The Purple Valley (August 5)
- The Pelotones (August 12)
- The Destination (August 19)
- Annual Movie Under the Stars (August 26)
- The Blind Spots (July 9)
- El Rumbon (July 16)
- The Dixie Kats (July 23)
- Kings of the Fall (July 30)
- Marc Berger (August 6)
- Sim Redmond Band (August 13)
- Johnny Russo and the East Hill Classic Jazz Band (August 20)
- Annual Movie Under the Stars (August 27)
- Thousands of One (July 11)
- Johnny Russo and the East Hill Classic Jazz Band (July 18)
- The Destination (July 25)
- Small Kings (August 1)
- Kevin Kinsella (August 8)
- Burns and Kristy (August 15)
- The Gunpoets (August 22)
- Annual Movie Under the Stars (August 29)
- Lil’Anne and the Hot Cayenne (July 12)
- Miss Demeanor (July 19)
- El Rumbon (July 26)
- Five Mile Drive (August 2)
- Sim Redmond Band (August 9)
- The Blind Spots (August 16)
- Bobbie Henrie and the Goners (August 23)
- Annual Movie Under the Stars (August 30)
- Steve Southworth and the Rockabilly Rays (July 6)
- The Double E (July 13)
- The Dixie Kats (July 20)
- Blue Sky Mission Club (July 27)
- Johnny Russo and the East Hill Classic Jazz Band (August 3)
- The Gunpoets (August 10)
- The Burns Sisters (August 17)
- Annual Movie Under the Stars (August 24)